Chronic pain injury related

July 26, 2016


ER does not treat chronic pain; just acute pain. Have you injured your back? They only treat life threatening emergencies in the ER. Are you suffering chronic pain? You need a proper diagnosis with a pain specialist that understand what is needed to properly manage your pain.

The ER staff addresses:
- serious life threatening injuries
- stitches for minor cuts
- sprained ankle
- broken finger
- debris in eyes
- torn eardrum / ear infection
- road rash - ETC!!!

ER docs are cautious about pain. Your better suited dealing with your pain through a pain specialist that understands how to diagnose and treat chronic pain.

All doctors today are cautious of people always asking for pain meds. However; if you were recently injured in a car accident or work related injury, seeing a pain specialist after an ER visit for physical therapy and rehabilitation is highly recommended.


DHD Medical, P.C.
Workers Compensation Doctor
3907 4th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11232
(347) 457-3012
Medical Clinic


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload