Chronic pain injury related

ER does not treat chronic pain; just acute pain. Have you injured your back? They only treat life threatening emergencies in the ER. Are you suffering chronic pain? You need a proper diagnosis with a pain specialist that understand what is needed to properly manage your pain. The ER staff addresses: - serious life threatening injuries - stitches for minor cuts - sprained ankle - broken finger - debris in eyes - torn eardrum / ear infection - road rash - ETC!!! ER docs are cautious about pain. Your better suited dealing with your pain through a pain specialist that understands how to diagnose and treat chronic pain. All doctors today are cautious of people always asking for pain meds. However; if you were recently injured in a car accident or work related injury, seeing a pain specialist after an ER visit for physical therapy and rehabilitation is highly recommended.

DHD Medical, P.C. Workers Compensation Doctor 3907 4th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11232 (347) 457-3012 Medical Clinic

#chronicpain #backpain #spineinjury #pain

Featured Posts
Posts are coming soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts